Dear St. Bob the Doctor

I just wanted to let you know that just after I received a call at work that my 9.5 week ELISA was negative and all the other blood work was perfect(cbc and so on), I thought I couldnt be any more happy. Then I received a piece of mail from The Robert James Frascino Aids Foundation , Thanking me for my donation. The feeling I got blew away that of the test results by a mile. That is when I realized that the fear I had about this virus was nothing compared to the emotions and challenges that people had waking up to this disease every morning. I dont know how you do it. All this and a highly intelligent sense of humor (the post below is the best).

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q152438.html

So I was wondering if I could get a WOOHOO or at least a woo out of the Elisa and other blood works after my cunnilingual strep B calamity.

If you guys are ever in New York, I make a homemade Manicotti (Man-igot here in NY) that would curl your toes or I could fed-ex some hot zeppolis from the San Gennaro feast.

Alle cose migliori nella vita ad entrambi voi e Steve.

Ciao Bella, Big Informed Italian (f.k.a. Big Dopey Italian)

Hi Italian Guy,

Homemade manigot? Yum! What time did you say dinner was?

Yes, your negative 9.5-week results are encouraging, but as I'm sure you know, WOO-HOOs aren't considered conclusive until three months. And if you run around yelling WOO-WOO-WOO without the companion HOOs, people are going to think you are some kind of crazy hoot owl or something. But, that said, what do I think your chances are of being HIV positive as a result of your yodel up strep B canyon? Well, remember the proverbial snowball's chance in hell? I give the snowball better odds.

I'm glad you found our thank-you note enlightening and inspiring. And yes, that really is my personal signature on each and every letter.

Stay well, and Steve and I will bring a nice red wine to complement the Manigot, OK?

HAVE to CLONE Dr Bob! No other ch
HELP FROM LEBANON :-(