HAVE to CLONE Dr Bob! No other ch

I've asked and begged to no avail. I still remain ignored. Ok i've no reason to demand a reply cos it's easy to see how busy the good Dr probably is. But, seeing as the good Dr is the hearthrob of many and a delight to those he does not ignore, i feel reassured that if there could be more of him to go around, i'd get a reply - hopefully sometime before i jump off a stool.

So, here goes me with yet another attempt!

Dr Bob. I have had just ONE encounter last month with a prostitute and she sucked me bareback after which i humped her USING a condom. As far as i know the condom did NOT break. I could be wrong, but i doubt it.

A few days later i experienced the "drip". My Dr said it was Gonorrhea and took a swab and a mid stream urine sample. He gave me an injection and a tablet immediately and started me on a week's course of doxycilin or something like that. Two days later the drip stopped and a week later my results arrived proclaiming that i had just N. Gonorrhea (the simple type). Dr gave me another week's course of the same capsules and i feel fine.

Alas, fear persists after much googling that Gonorrhea and HIV could have hit me at the same time.

I have been a nervous wreck since then. Should i be, Dr? Should i?

Worried in Hong Kong!

Hello Hong Kong Worrier,

Do you really think a little cheap flattery will get me to answer??? Hmmmm well, I guess you're right. Actually, I was "ignoring" your question, hoping that you would check the archives, because I have already addressed concerns exactly like yours several times before! So step away from the stool and listen up.

Some STDs, like gonorrhea, chlamydia, NGU, syphilis, and herpes, are easy to transmit through oral sex. HIV, however, is not easy to get from any kind of oral sex. That you contracted the "drip" after being sucked "bareback" (shouldn't that be "barefront?") does not mean you have automatically contracted HIV. Should you be a nervous wreck? No, you should just get tested in three months -- and in the meantime throw the stool and rope in the dumpster. You should also take a careful read through the archives.

Good luck!

Welcome back
Dear St. Bob the Doctor