Welcome back

Dear Dr Bob, Actually ths isn't a question at all because, having read your answers to many similar questions, I know what your answer to me will be (basically my test results are encouraging,I can't judge anything by symptoms no matter how compelling they might seem, and I have to wait until 13 weeks are up, etc. etc.). All I wanted to say was I hope you had a wonderful time in Paris and that I really, really appreciate the time and effort you put into answering questions for those of us out here in fear, ignorance or just plain confusion. More power to you! G.

Hello G,

Thanks for the warm welcome back! And just because I'm sure you want to hear it from me --- your test results are encouraging; symptoms, no matter how compelling they may seem to you, are notoriously unreliable in predicting HIV disease; and finally, HIV tests are not considered definitive until three months.

I'm sending you loads of good luck.

Relationship Question sero-discordant couple
HAVE to CLONE Dr Bob! No other ch