Tested Neg, worried about symptons

Hello Dr. Bob, you're a wonderful person, God Bless you.

I am a male guy. I Had protected sex with a prostitute three months ago, but i received unprotected fellatio (no ejaculation).

A month later i felt HIV like symptons: fever, diarrhea, night sweat, etc. I had a ELISA test three months later and it came Negative.

Now i am worried about a lor of floaters in my vision, i have read it may be caused by a CMV infection related to HIV. I'm gonna get tested in the 4th month.

My question is: Can this floaters be caused by something different from HIV?

Thank you a lot Dr. reading your forum made me feel really better about the anxiety.

You're going to heaven (in a lot of years of course).. you knew that , right? :)

You're a "male guy???" as opposed to what? A Schwarzenegger girly man?

The vast overwhelming majority of ocular floaters have absolutely nothing to do with CMV or HIV. Your three-month negative ELISA is definitive and conclusive.

Me in heaven??? Oh, I don't know. Aren't all the really fun people going to that other club? :)

Stay well. Stop worrying. I hope the higher power, in all her wisdom, blesses you too!

VL UNDETECTABLE. HIV TEST NEGATIVE??
Fears of Getting HIV