how can we help fight

Hey Dr.Bob, Alright so I'm only 19 years old and am what you call a "broke ass student". In any case I was wondering what your thoughts were on how to help fight the AIDS epidemic? Your strengh and character are compelling, people are lucky to have you helping them!

yours truely hoping for a better future

Generally I find that asses are cracked but rarely "broke."

To help fight the epidemic, make safer sex a frequent conversation topic with friends and family. You might also consider volunteering some of your time to one of your local AIDS service organizations. They often need help delivering meals, transporting folks back and forth to the doctors, taking the pets for a walk, distributing condoms or clean needles, or whatever.

Stay well. Thanks for actively being part of a "better future".

retest?
I Really Need to Know! Please Reply.