Which is safer for me, being top or bttm?

I'm in a committed gay relationshiop and my partner is HIV+ and I'm negative. We are both versatile when it comes to anal sex and always use condoms. In terms of safety and not contracting HIV, would it be safer for me to be the top or bottom? Thank you

Certainly the most important factor in staying safe is consistently using a latex condom properly and with plenty of water-based lubricant. As for top vs. bottom, pitcher vs. catcher, tab A vs. slot B whatever you want to call it receptive sex is considered riskier than insertive sex.

One other thing to keep in mind: If an accident occurs and there is a significant exposure, consider PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis). To be effective, this should be started as soon as possible, and no later than 72 hours, after an exposure.

Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) and I are also in a committed magnetic relationship. At 11 years and counting, we couldn't be happier.

Stay well.

How can I help my friends make better decisions?
retest?