|Stupid of me???
Sep 22, 2004
I should have know better than to perform oral when i have dental works done a day ago but.......
Dr, please let me know my risk and will a 3 months test be a woo-hoo to me or do I need to wait for 6 months
1. My risky exposured was licking and kissing a guy penis shaft and balls with protection. I did not suck his dick or lick his penis head. However, I did tasted a little of his precum while licking is shaft. I stopped immediately when that happened.
2.This was on Friday, a day after my tooth extraction.
3. Saturday, I developed a sore throat. Suspected it to be STD. Results are not out yet. But today is Tuesday and I'm still having the sore throat.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You licked and kissed a guy's shaft and balls "with protection" and "did not suck his dick or lick his penis head." If this is accurate, I do not see any risk whatsoever! You mentioned you "tasted a little of his pre-cum while licking his shaft." Was this on the outside of the condom? Or perhaps below the area covered by the condom? Maybe what you tasted wasn't pre-cum at all. At any rate, even with recent dental work, I'd say your HIV risk is negligible from this little nosh. Sure, get a three-month test if you're concerned, but all the odds are in your favor.
Stay well and good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.