Stupid of me???

Hi Dr,

I should have know better than to perform oral when i have dental works done a day ago but.......

Dr, please let me know my risk and will a 3 months test be a woo-hoo to me or do I need to wait for 6 months

1. My risky exposured was licking and kissing a guy penis shaft and balls with protection. I did not suck his dick or lick his penis head. However, I did tasted a little of his precum while licking is shaft. I stopped immediately when that happened.

2.This was on Friday, a day after my tooth extraction.

3. Saturday, I developed a sore throat. Suspected it to be STD. Results are not out yet. But today is Tuesday and I'm still having the sore throat.

You licked and kissed a guy's shaft and balls "with protection" and "did not suck his dick or lick his penis head." If this is accurate, I do not see any risk whatsoever! You mentioned you "tasted a little of his pre-cum while licking his shaft." Was this on the outside of the condom? Or perhaps below the area covered by the condom? Maybe what you tasted wasn't pre-cum at all. At any rate, even with recent dental work, I'd say your HIV risk is negligible from this little nosh. Sure, get a three-month test if you're concerned, but all the odds are in your favor.

Stay well and good luck.

Inconclusive test
Help me choose a course Captain?