Bangkok Ladyboys

Dear Dr. Frascino,

This is a messed up story. Went to Bangkok, got very drunk and took a girl home. I got 4 blowjobs throughout the night with a condom on (but she put the condom on with her mouth). The Only thing is, I think she was a "he"! Am I at risk for HIV? Is there a greater risk if she was a "he"? Its bad enough it was a he (no disrespect to homosexuals), but now I'm worrying about HIV...to top it off, over the next few days, I've been having problems with my stomach (pains and inability to have bowel movements) as well as general pressure/pain in my groin area ...could this be related to HIV?

Four blowjobs in one night??? Wow, that's what I'd call a "well-banged cock" in Bangkok. And you did this "very drunk???" Well, first thing we better talk about is your Viagra dosage. Hey, is this Bob Dole writing in again???

OK, on to your question . . . . So, you think "she" was a "he?" Hmmm, well there usually is a very distinguishing characteristic for differentiating between the he's and she's, but we'll leave that anatomy lesson for another time, because no matter who-she-be (or who-he-be), the risk really remains the same very low!! HIV risk is dependant on the behavior, not the gender. So whether it was a he, she, it, or them, your risk is unprotected insertive oral sex four times. Your symptoms are not at all worrisome for HIV.

The bottom line is that if you've placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV, you should be screened. HIV testing for this type of exposure his considered definitive at three months.

One final thought was your he/she kinda muscley and did she/he have a weird accent? Maybe it was Arnold Schwarzenegger. He seems kind of like a "girly man" to me.

Being Gay is AND isn't a choice
Intraocular scissors prick-it is hard to be o doc