LOOGIE GUY SAYS WOOHOO, MESSAGE TO WORRIED WELLS

Hi Dr. Bob.

Well you were right, my exposure to saliva and vaginal fluids on a cut was non-exsistent. I just got my negative results yesterday. WOO HOO.

Thanks for being there Dr. Bob, you truely are a great person. If I never meet you in this life, I know ill see you in heaven. You help so much people and are very patient. I remeber sending you an email and i was crazy in it. I dont blame you for not getting back.

Now for all you worried wells. I had so many symptoms. 1. headache 2. swollen glands 3. Night sweats 4. rashes 5.diareah 6. and a wicked fever

All of this started after what i thought was a definite exposure, but guess what , the mind is very powerful, very powerful. The best thing to do is get tested and dont rely on your symptoms.

For all the people lucky enough to dodge the AIDS bullit, its an oppurtunity to take a look at your life and change. But its all up to you. I know ill be making some changes in my behavior.

And one more question for you DR.Bob, Does water soluble mean water based. Im guessing it does.

Anyways thanks for your time and compassion Dr.Bob.

You will be in my prayers and God Bless You.

Thanks a million, Loogie guy

Hi Loogie-Guy!

Woo-de-loogie-hoo! It's about time. I've been waiting for your good news.

Yes, water-soluble and water-based mean the same thing when referring to lubricants. They are either water- or oil-based. Remember to use the water-based ones with latex condoms!

Stay well, Loogie-Guy!

Scared and confused puppy
Can pregnancy cause a false NEGATIVE result?