Symptoms of Infection ?

Hi Doctor Bob, I hope you are doing well. I am one of your x-filers but i have never stopped reading yr forum.

Well I'm back to ask you another question...sorry abt that ! I had a risky exposure early last year. After finding yr site, I decided to test 1 and 3 months after that incidents and it came back negative. Woo-hoo and i was an xfiler.

Things started to change after one year. I started noticing dark spots appearing all over both my feets and ankles. I was shocked. I went to see a doctor and he said it was probably due to dry skin but said it was unusual to have such dark spots. It freaked me out. Right now, I dunno what to do Bob, the worry is coming back. Do i need to test since it's almost one year . Are the symptoms i described seen in people with early infection ?

Dark spots on the feet and ankles one year after a potential exposure are not at all consistent with HIV disease. You should not question your status as a WOO-HOOing X-Filer. If you've got "spots appearing," you should go see a dermatologist (skin doctor), not take more HIV tests!

Facing Possible HIV
Thank You Again Dr. Bob...