No, No, No, No. Please give me one more NO

Dr,

I've called the CDC 4 times and have spoken to my dr. in regards to this question and I've got the same answer everytime. NO. Short, simple and pretty difinitive, but why can't I seem to get it in my head.

Here, is the question to you (I've actually asked once but got no reply). The other day i wentto a strip club for the first time in my life. I touched the girl's vaginal, by touching I just mean a gentle stroke of the lips, couldn't have gotton more then a few millimetres in at best. Then a couple of minutes later, i stupidly rubbed my eye in the cab home. Can I be infected?

Just a one word answer will do (and can you make it one of those difinitive ones) Please anwer because my girlfriend, who I love with all my heart, and I are talking about marriage.

Now you know and I know the answer can only be no. So if you didn't know, now you know it's no.

Is that enough no's for you?

Dr. No, I mean Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, Can I conclusively Wooooohoooo?
Facing Possible HIV