Dr. Bob, Can I conclusively Wooooohoooo?

Dr. Bob, Over 4 months ago, I had a protected vaginal with a sexworker. After I got done, I got back to my place to take a shower. While taking my pants off, I noticed that my knee was bleeding. I was afraid that the prostitute might have touched the vaginal fluid on the condom and touched my knee area. Therefore, I took the HIV test after 3 months, and it came back negative. Can I woohoo for sure now? Since this is a different route of transmission, do I need to test after 6 months or even perhaps at 1 year ? Also, I have to point out that I am in the military and got numerous vaccines this past year. Would that have made my immune system stronger, being able to fight off the disease easily for a few months, and delay seroconversion. I have been itching and having some faigue lately, which is causing me to worry a bit. Thank you for answering and for the wonderful site.

God Bless, JayCee

Hi Jay Cee,

Your HIV risk is nearly nonexistent and your three-month negative test is definitively conclusive. Additional tests are not warranted. Numerous vaccines will not affect seroconversion time or HIV test results. So, can you conclusively WOOOO-HOOOO? Abso-frickin'-lutely!

Stay well.

Should I have PEP'd?
No, No, No, No. Please give me one more NO