I am so glad that you exist

Dear Doctor Frascino,

You are an inspiration and humanitarian, above all else. I am glad that a reader asked about your health and I am delighted that you are doing well. You are a blessing in each and every one of our lives. Your responses are astute and deal with the questions in a direct and serious fashion and you adroitly combine them with humour and your unique human compassion. I wish all the good things in life for you and your partner.

You are soooo much to sooo many. Many heartfelt thanks, doc. You are phenomenal.

Thanks for your good wishes!

It's always a relief to know the words I type into this little metallic box and launch into cyberspace, whatever that really is, actually wind up being read.

Stay well,

Light of Brightness and Love
BAD MOVE ON MYPART