Dr. Bob for president !!!!!

Dr. Bob,

I agree with you that Bush needs to be voted out. However I feel that a vote for Kerry would just be choosing the lesser of two evils. There has to be real good men like my grand father somewhere in the USA. Anyway I'm an X-filer and was watching that "ask sue" show about sexual issues the other night. She informed a young gay man that there are plenty of gay men that have tested positive from oral ONLY. While I understand it is low risk behavior. She made it sound like it was common place to be infected this way now. Whats your opinion on this?

P.S. Thanks for helping all those months. I never posted but just reading your words kept me sane through my 6 monyh test which was negative. Naked dancing insued!

THANK YOU.

What's my opinion? Well, I'd have to say that young gay man asked Sue something she apparently didn't know Jack about. Hopefully she didn't scare the pants off (or perhaps back on) him!

Congratulations on your negative tests! Can I have the next dance please?

Stay well.

Tb risk again
SHAVING?