Tb risk again
Sep 4, 2004
Dear Dr, Thanks for your swift reply. You guessed right-I am an Aussie('though not a lesbian) and the bushwalk was in the astounding Kakadu National Park in the remote north. Thanks once again P
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Non-Lesbian Aussie,
I know Kakadu National Park! You're right. It's stunning! I had an Aussie boyfriend many years ago and he took me "walk about" on many occasions.
Stay well. I plan to be back in Oz in Feb.! G'day mate!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.