Come on Dr. Bob - be a sport and answer my question

I know, I know. But I need to BELIEVE.....so could you please:

1. Confirm, as it seems to say in The Body's archives that I have read that if I have contracted HIV from insertive oral sex I will be about as unlucky as that greek philospoher guy who was killed by a tortoise dropped by a passing eagle, and;

2. Tell me that tingling / cold senstations in my feet / toes and sporadic diarrhea, in the absence of fever, rash etc., are about as indicative of HIV as, well, having two arms and two legs, for example.

3. Tell me that a negative ELISA and PCR / RNA (50/ml) at 23 days after exposure, whilst not definative, when combined with point 1 mean that tortoise would have to be a very rare species indeed.

Dr Bob, I AM seeing a professional for my anxiety over this issue. But, having read through your answers to other questions, I think it would calm me down a lot to hear some good sense directly from you. I also confess this is not the first email I have sent you - but I promise it will be the last if you answer it (excepting, hopefully, a "WOO-HOO")!

I also promise to send your foundation a cheque - not because I think it will increase the chances of you answering this (which, I can tell from the honesty & intetgrity you have dealt with other queries is not going to happen), but becasue it is the only way I can think of expressing my gratitude to you for keeping me (half) sane during a very anxious time.

Cheers Dr Bob.

G.

Hi G,

Consider yourself so told! In fact, not only would the tortoise have to be a very rare species, but he'd also have to be registered as a gay Republican and live on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood.

Continue with your therapy for anxiety. Counseling did wonders in helping the tortoise come out of his shell.

Thanks for the donation, G! It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated, and it's a great way to rack up excellent cosmic karma!

I'll be looking forward to your official WOO-HOO. Please give my best to the gay tortoise and ask him to please vote for Kerry in November, OK?

Could magic mushrooms and weed affect the HIV test result
Comment on blood donation