new respect for you

I totally respect the fact that you posted that mean-spirited man's remarks about heterosexual risks.

It had been my belief in the past that you wouldn't post something like that, as there are many people (scientists and doctors included) who agree with the man's statements. I figured you would never allow ideas that contradict your own to be heard (unless of course, the idea was so ludicrous that posting it would make you look good in comparison). I stand corrected. Way to go, doc!

I believe it's important to periodically post comments and opinions like his to remind everyone just how far we still have to go to provide even the most basic HIV/AIDS transmission information and education.

As for his mean-spirited remarks, I just figured he must be related to Cheney or Zell Miller.

Thanks for taking the time to write in. now that I've gained your respect, I'll certainly try to keep it!

Stay well.

Still, freaked out Canuck
loogie guy goes for his test, My woohoo is on the WAYYYYY.