Re: High Risk Exposure

Dr Bob will please let me attempt to answer this nut? Frist of all HIV is not I repeat not particular about who it infects. It will infect whoever it has an oppertunity. That includes hetrosexual men having sex with a thousand women sans condom or a homosexual male having sex with 10 men without a condom! While no one will dispute that anal sex in of higer risk than vaginal and I don't think there is a dispute that males are at less risk of infection than females in vaginal sex. But why do you like to take those kinds of risk? Why take 1:10 or 1:1000 or 1:10000 risk when you don't have to do so? Why not wear a condom and reduce the risk to essentially Zero,zip, nadda! I suspect that unfourtunately there are way to many people who do share you rather silly opions but at least there are people out there like Dr.Bob who at least attempt to set out the REAL facts! By the way does your little theory take into account the fact that hetrosexuals have anal sex as well? Anal sex without a condom is the #1 means of transmission as far as unsafe sex is concerned. I think logic should tell you that anal sex is anal sex. It really does not matter the sex of the other party...its still not a smart idea to do it without a condom! But do as you wish...but at least you have been warned!

Sure, I'll let you attempt to "answer this nut," but I fear you'll need more than common sense to get through to him. Perhaps we should try a nutcracker?

Good luck!

HEY DR. BOB! YOU ARE THE ONLYON WHO SEEMS TO CARE AND UNDERSTAND
I have enough stress with hurricane, please answer.