WHOOO HOOO now what?

Dr. Bob, I went to the clinic and got a negative on my 84th day. I still get dizzy, have nausea, and muscle aches , I get really warm and feel strange. My question is can I now trust my results and have unprotected sex with my wife? On a test I did at 9 weeks I got scared the counselor might have used a contaminated lancet. I know this is irrational, but these are the tricks my mind has been playing on me. I talked to the counselor and he assured me even if he used it twice the needle is small and not hollow, so it really wouldnt infect me because it would have been in the enviroment for too long, such a small amount of blood. Is that true? And can I feel secure about having sex without protection? I am sending 100 dollars for the needy because I want to not for a response. I do hope you respond soon though. incase you need the exposure it was unprotected vaginal from a stripper.

Thank you Gary

P.s. you are the best no matter what anyone else says.

Hi Gary,

"WOO-HOO now what?" I'd say now comes the happily ever after part!

I would agree your negative 84-day test is definitive and conclusive. I also agree you cannot contract HIV by getting an HIV test and that your fears of a contaminated lancet are irrational.

The bottom line, Gary, is that you are HIV negative. If you have difficulty accepting your negative status, you may need some counseling to help you accept this reality. There may be some underlying guilt or anxiety problems that you need to address.

Thank you for your very generous donation. Your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way.

Stay well, Gary.

symptoms in 5 hours? Possible?
HEY DR. BOB! YOU ARE THE ONLYON WHO SEEMS TO CARE AND UNDERSTAND