what do you think? Bob

I want to tell you all this especially the WW. I don't want to scare you all but I been going to the clinic for HIV tests for the last two years because of the symptoms that I have off and on since the possible exposure I now experience even more serious HIV opportunistic infections like loosing weight, floaters, diahrrea et....despite negative results. This is getting serious. I recently had a health assessment and my CBC went down alot from the previous year, but they still in the low low normal range; Therefore, nobody cares. Just asked me to go home nothing the doctor can do. I am in the lost phase. I am sure one day I will collapse and noone knows why......I suggest the WW with symptoms like me should go check out for your own benefits. One of us might run into a smart doctor and be able to identify the source of the problem so we all benefit from. And remember to share your info. I am looking for that day to come soon. Dr. Bob you are doing a great work. I would love to hear from you as to why I still have symtoms after two years and several negative tests out to one year. But I am sure you probably refer me to see my primary doctor since my tests are neg or ask me to see a spychiatrist anyway. I really want to believe the results but since I still have symptoms off and on even after several neg. I don't think my symptoms are relate to stress. I am certain 100% sure it is either a new HIV strain or a mysterious virus that noone knows at this point. Therefore, as you can see many people got sick mainly after having sex with a high risk people - sex workers. This virus will eventuall spread into general population...

"What do I think?" Well, you probably already know exactly what I think. You've had consistently negative tests for over two years since your potential exposure. Your CBC is in the normal range. Whether it's in the high, middle or low-normal range is completely irrelevant. Normal is normal, OK? That's why we call it the "normal range!"

As for folks like you sharing their information, that is happening everyday. Just read through the gazillion testimonials in the archives of this forum. Yes, I would advise you to see your general medical doctor to evaluate any ongoing symptoms. If a physical cause cannot be found, a psychological/psychiatric cause should be considered. One thing that's for certain: HIV is not your problem.

You "don't think your symptoms are related to stress and are 100% sure it is either a new HIV strain or mysterious virus that no one knows . . . ." I, on the other hand, am 100% sure you are wrong. You've tried it your way for two years and you are still feeling miserable with negative HIV tests and a normal CBC. What would be the harm in trying things my way, just to see if it would help? Perhaps all of your doctors have been "smart" all along and HIV really isn't your problem. Anxiety is a real disease. You have classic symptoms. Why do you resist treatment that would help you and instead chase an illness you could not possibly have?

Give it some thought, OK? I'm not at all worried your post will "scare" anyone. The only person you are scaring is yourself. The road back to good health is clearly marked. All you have to do is take the first step.

I'm Begging, Please answer.
WOOOHOOO to you Dr. Frascino!!!