Bush is a good president

I think that I am HIV+ but am too scared to get the test. This is what I did wrong: In 1990-1993 I had unprotected sex with someone 3 different times with no ejaculation. Granted I feel fine and he is alive and healthy, I still feel this could have made me HIV+. Now I have recently noticed that my throat has a feeling like a lump in it. It doesnt hurt to eat or swallow, but could it be yeast? It actaully hurts when I talk, like my voice is tired, but if I dont talk it doesnt hurt. Make sense? So what should I do? Can I ask my doctor for a viral load test but not an HIV test? After 11, almost 12 years, wouldnt I have a viral load if I had HIV? My personal doctor insists you have atleast some symptoms in your blood after 5 or 6 years post seroconversion. She says this is a fact that cant be debated. The whole idea of an HIV test makes me want to puke on the floor. By the way, what is the risk on nonejaculatory sex as the receiver. Im a girl.

By the way, I like you, but Bush is a good president, John Kerry tells nasty lies about President Bush. Do you really want a president that lies? Did you forget the lies that Clinton told about "sexual relations" right after he used my money to pay for his lawyer.

From New Hampshire

Hello from New Hampshire,

In the midst of your question, you ask, "Make sense???" I'll answer that part first. No, actually you are not making any sense at all.

Unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. If you are worried about HIV, you should get an HIV test. There is no way around that simple fact. Asking your doctor for a viral load test, but not an HIV test, makes as much sense as the GOP trying to discredit John Kerry's Vietnam service by comparing it to Bush's brave decision to show up for a dental appointment.

As for something that "makes me want to puke on the floor," well your comments about Bush had that effect on me. Do I really want a president who lies??? Of course not. That's why I want Bush re-defeated. Isn't it clear to everyone, except Bush and his buddies and the entire Fox News Channel, that the Iraq war was a mistake a detour from hunting down terrorists that was undertaken on the basis of lies and wrong information and that is likely, in the final analysis, to do far more harm than good when it comes to calming fanaticism in the Middle East? As for nasty lies, have you been tuning into the GOP convention? Regarding Clinton, you might want to recheck your facts on how much of your money was spent relentlessly trying to drive Clinton from office during his entire presidency.

I do hope all of this will one day soon "make sense" to you!

Good luck. Stay well.

Risk through ejaculation
I'm Begging, Please answer.