Retesting

I received a blowjob from a hooker. I had negative Elisa and PCR test at 3 months. I was browsing through the net and was advised to repeat this test after 6 months but when I called your hotline they said that I am ok and dont have to repeat the test. I am confused please advice me because I dont want to infect any one else.

Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. I would consider your three-month negative ELISA test to be definitive. The PCR was not necessary in my opinion and should not be used for routine HIV screening. That it was negative just reconfirms what you already knew from the negative ELISA. I agree with the information you got from the hotline. No further HIV testing is warranted or recommended.

Stay well.

darn its my 3rd time asking, still love ya!
Will donate $ "how" (3 month test neg) can I sleep now