Thrid Time I am asking .Please answer my question.

Dear Bob ,

I dont have any bad habits . Very much anxious about present situation .

2003 May - Done HIV Testing as part of health checkup routine .It was negative . 2003 July - Done Blood Gulcose and Cholestrol test 2003 July - Oct 2003 - Reduced by 3 lbs .Always had proper food . 2003 Oct - Done Endoscopy for acid reflux problem .Took Nexium. 2003 Nov - Tested for liver engymes and it was slightly elavated .Done HEP C ,scan and many bood tests . Everything is negative .But Blood gulcose is slightly high 2003 Dec - Stopped Nexium 2003 Oct - 2003 Dec - lost another 5 lbs . Very much depressed because of the all the tests undergone and Doctor asked to me repeat the liver engymes test after 3 months . 2003 Dec - 2004 March - Lost another 4 lbs .Daily I dint sleep properly . I was always thinking about the elevated liver engymes . I was always thininkg that I may be infected by any infected syringe that might be used unknowingly by the nurses during my blodd test on July 2003 or during endoscopy test .

2004 March - Tested for Liver engymes . Everything was normal .Blood gulcose is slightly high.

2004 March to 2004 May - Lost another 8 lbs.Searched in internet for weight lost and found one of the reason might be HIV infection . I was always thinking about that . Didnt sleep well. I was always thinking that I may be infected by HIV during my blood test .

2004 May - Blood Gulcose is normal .I started cough and always some type of pimples like bruises in my face then and there .

2004 May - Went for Vacation and had good time with family.

2004 May to 2004 August - Increased by 20 lbs .But having cough whenever I speak . Some type of nasal congestion always . Tested with ENT speacialist . He told it might be due to alergy or might be due to acid reflux also . Pimples like bruise always coming and going .

All these months I am wondering that I may be infected by infected syringe during my blood test .Always thinking about HIV .I lost 20 lbs within 8 months and gained back 20 lbs within 3 months .But having cough and nasal congeStion always whenever I speak . Having pimples like bruises on the face then and there .

Very much scared to go for another HIV test . Please bob answer me. Whether I am unnecessarly worrying or have to do a test . Please I am trying to get the answer for the third time . I will donate 10% of my salary to your oundation .Thanks.Please answer .

You cannot contract HIV from having a blood test done. Weight loss is a common symptom of depression and anxiety. Nothing you have told me indicates any HIV risk whatsoever. I would suggest you ask your doctor for a referral to a therapist to treat your anxiety and irrational HIV fears. Bring a copy of this post to your first visit and show it to your therapist. HIV is not your problem; fear of HIV is!

I see no reason for additional HIV testing, but you certainly would benefit form treatment of your underlying problem anxiety!

Good luck. Get the treatment you need, not more HIV tests that you don't!

Thank you for your offer to make a tax-deductible donation to my foundation. But please note my advice here is free and available to everyone. Donations should only be made out of a genuine desire to help the Foundation meet its mission of providing crucial services to men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and promoting awareness of the AIDS epidemic through education and advocacy. Donations should not be offered or made in an effort to encourage me to respond to a question, OK? So, if you do decide to donate, please accept my sincere appreciation on behalf of all those who will be helped by your compassion and generosity. But whether or not you donate, I hope you'll soon be feeling less anxious.

Stay well.

Blood Donation
doctor will wou let me WOOOHOOO!?? please reply (4th time)