Sharing drink with gum-diseased HIV + guy
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Dr. Bob,
Is there a risk drinking from the same glass with gum-diseased hiv + people ? Is it needed to have 3 months elisa testing after the exposure? or just woohooing ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Asian fan,
Neither ELISA testing nor WOO-HOOing is needed in this situation, as there really is no significant HIV risk. However, what is needed is a few more glasses around the house, don't you think?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.