Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

prostitutes/high risk group/hiv
Aug 29, 2004

dear Dr.Franscino,

recently,i did the dumbest thing in my whole life.i had unprotected sex with a(street)prostitute.talk about suicide,eh?! she gave me both vaginal and oral sex unprotected on my wiener.i got tested the next day after symptoms of balanitis candidal and mulluscum contagiosum.BAM! double wammy! i'm all messed up now!

i believe i have already had cronic candiasis and mulluscum for years now,though.been tested HIV negative many times.

to you guys out there...the ANXIOTY alone aint worth the few moments of pleasure.i suggest in this day and age to stay monogamus or marry the first good woman you find.i learned my lesson the hard way.

my question is it fairly safe to say that i'm clean since the lab results came back negative after two weeks from time of last sexual contact?

on the net i read the intitial,common symptoms of HIV are flu-like,swollen lymph nodes and oral thrush.none of these symtoms have i had and now its been exactly 34 days since last sex contact.am i in the clear yet?

also,have you researched ozone\oxygen\peroxide treatments as possible cure for aids?

i've read alot about you and the many people you have helped here.you are a good man that got dealt a bad hand of that terrible virus.i feel for you man!

always keep hope that there is a cure out there somewhere...i just know there is.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

First off, it's Frascino, not Franscino. Perhaps it's easier to stick with Dr. Bob.

Next, what the hell is "ANXIOTY?"

Next, marrying the "first good woman you find" may not be the best solution to being severely horned up, especially if you happen to be a gay man or woman. Gay men who marry women often have even bigger problems than "anxioty." And women are not even allowed to marry other women, because Dubya and company think that will somehow destabilize civilization.

Now, on to your questions! Since you've placed yourself at risk for HIV (and other STDs), you won't be "in the clear" until you get a negative HIV test at three months or more after your "wham, BAM, thank you mam" experience.

Ozone/oxygen/peroxide treatments have been tried and are definitely not a cure for HIV/AIDS. Oh, if it were only that simple!

Good luck on your three-month test!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Synovial fluid Eye splash
Next
Oral Sex with Known HIV woman

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.