reinfecting oneself??

YOU might not have seen any problems with this in the past (one reinfecting himself with his own virus) but that does not mean it is "not a problem."

Don't be a fool - stop telling people that you know more than you actually do.

So if I have only five dollars in my wallet and I give it to myself, I'll then have . . . 10 dollars?????

The questioner wanted to know if ingestion of his own spunk would re-infect him with his own virus. The answer to that question is definitively no.

Obviously, common sense is not one of your more refined assets, now is it? I assume you'll be attending the Republican National Convention in NYC this week right? I'm sure you'll find many other home-schooled intellectual midgets there to play with.

DONT SEE THIS QUESTION - PLEASE JOINT PAIN AND HIV
The "Sin City Saga's" Rest of the Story!