I am sorry about my rude comment Dr. Bob - "No more easy BJ BS"

Dr. Bob, Thank you for answering my question. After my friend told me that Hep can be contracted sexually, I went on the net and searched for the TRUTH. When I read on many other sites about co-infection of HIV with and Hep, I was worried that somehow my 3 month test would be trivial. Anyway, I really apologize for being rude. I know how each one feels right now worrying and I should symphatheize with them.

But through all my worries last 3 months, I learned a lot about HIV and how many people suffer in this world because of it. Also, I realized that more awareness need to be out there in this society. In the past, I did not know much about the latex condoms protect against STDs and HIV. Somehow, from what I got from the girls was that as long as they are taking the birth control pills, she and the guy should be okay. I am glad that is not the case before being too late.I will inform them the truth when I have the chance. Anyway, I tested negative 3 months after a protected vaginal intercourse. However, I got cut and bled during sex and condom slipped about 80% of my penis.If you knwo I am okay for sure, put me with the X-filers.

Anyway, I really pray that someone can find the cure soon and that you will live till that day. I am thinking about being a Dr someday and help out those with HIV or other serious ailments and can't afford good treatments. Aslo,I will donate soon and you can use that to help as much people as possible. Thank you for everything and the wonderful forum and keep up with your good work encouraging the worried wells.

Welcome back to the Forum. Your apology is graciously accepted.

Yes, please do spread the word that birth control pills are for "birth control," just as the name implies, but offer absolutely no protection from STDs, including HIV.

Yes, your three-month negative test is sufficient for me to consider you an X-Filer, even though your condom slipped up 80%. That still leaves 20% covering the action end of your one-eyed monster.

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to help others struggling to cope with the challenges of AIDS. Your one gift will touch many lives.

Keep up your studies. I'll look forward to welcoming you as a physician colleague someday in the not-too-distant future!

Stay well!

A l'aide docteur Bob
DONT SEE THIS QUESTION - PLEASE JOINT PAIN AND HIV