Aug 26, 2004
I want to Bankok and recieved blow job from a hooker. After 3 months I had elisa and PCR qualitative and quantitative. Do I have to take some more tests after six months?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, in fact, you didn't need to take two of the ones you have already had done (the PCR quantitative and PCR qualitative). Your ELISA at three months or more from your "Bangkok blow-cock" is definitive in my opinion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.