|Dr. Clever, Have You Ever?
Aug 26, 2004
What's up, Doc?
Just curious - in your practice, have you ever diagnosed someone who was infected via oral sex with condom, or even oral sex without condom?
A donation is forthcoming. Keep up the great work.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
However, please note I really do not recall meeting very many folks who claim to have absolutely restricted all sexual activity each and every time to tongue-related maneuvers.
Thank you for you donation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.