|Dr. Clever, Have You Ever?
Aug 26, 2004
What's up, Doc?
Just curious - in your practice, have you ever diagnosed someone who was infected via oral sex with condom, or even oral sex without condom?
A donation is forthcoming. Keep up the great work.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
However, please note I really do not recall meeting very many folks who claim to have absolutely restricted all sexual activity each and every time to tongue-related maneuvers.
Thank you for you donation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- Hiv Anxiety Symptoms Prostitute Broken Condom Unprotected Oral
- Hiv Rna Pcr Test 6 Weeks After Unprotected Sex
- HIV Survival In Blood Outside Body
- Normal White Blood Cell Count Hiv Test
- Oral Sex To Transmit Syphillis Receptive Vs Insertive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.