Save Me Dr B

Dr bob I have tried to contact you numerouse times regarding my issue with no reply.I understand that alot of our questions can be answered in the forums and old reply etc.

But i feel that no one elses really relates to mine.And you being the sexy basterd you are dont answer me only if u saw my pic lol.

Anyway im scared to hell and high heaven and back again infinity.

It all started on june 14th called a independent escort which im preety sure now was a drug using hiv one.

She came to my hom and performed oral sex on me with a condom that had came off once and she came down hard on me once as well.At one point i heard her say SHIT now thinking she cut herself ohh boy.

Anyway to make a long story short 2 days later the anemia started sleeping all day no eating for like 2 weeks and gradually getting apetite back scared outa my witts losing 8 pounds gaining back losing again.

(The same kid that couldnt lose weight at fat camp let me mind you)

Post nasal drip 5 weeks out and fuluculites at 6 weeks all over buttocs it looked like mesquito bites tons on my butt and sides of thighs.

muscle pains join pains swallon nodes in neck under chin that were hard as a rock.

Feverish chills sweat palms soaked for two days face pain eye pain tired all the time now at 8 weeks red eyes etc.

the list goes on i also had dry hair in the first week that seemes bristly and light headedness and blury vision.

been to er 50 times docs aid im crazy u dont have hiv.I gave up on them and saw reg doc she tested me at 2 weeks and six to ease my mind and said theres no way i have hiv she bets her house on it.

She also did a tcell count which was 1100 but i dont know why maybe to shut me the hell up lol.She says i dont have hiv but should i be trusting her i mean isnt 6 weeks to soon she said no more tests are needed.

Im a complete mess doc i mean i was in a crisis center for 3 days becuase of this and luckily there was a nurse who was a hiv specialist who swore on her childrens lives i dont have it from this encounter.Yet this stupid clearing my throat post nasal drip remains after 2 months i had burning urination and ejaculation tingling in hands and feet not pianfull tho i am told stress related (is that true doc)

Pain in calfs tightness pressure point pain on side of knee nack top of knee and so on that went away.Phantom pains in wrist and finger that lasted only seconds.Wet dreams that had burning ejaculations involved.

Now 8 weeks later i am breaking out on thighs and butt again and my thighs look limke pimples with fat little white heads is that a hiv rash.I seen pics of it and they looked purple mine have like little fat pudgy whiteheads and are red around base that when faded leave like red marks under skin like little blotches.

I know that symptoms dont mean hiv i have had em all including what i figured was thrush cuz my tounge looked furry white and when scraped with teeth the tip had blood dots on it.

I need your advice please bob help me im so scared i know u get tons of letter like this but u need to reply i cant function and my jobs at stake.

I have been told by numerouse docs i dont have hiv but when i look at all thats happened andthe risk i know im finished.

Dr bob i never needed anyone more for anything in my life i need you now i need your reply asap becuase i just cant function anymore i look in the mirror and i just dont see me anymore.

The docs call me the king of anxiety but your my last and final hope doc.

Your a smart and powerfull person who warms the hearts of many please warm mine with your reply and be completely honest was i at any risk at all and do i need to test anymore from this exposure and all the symptoms.

I WILL DONATE $1000.00

yup seems alot but i may only ne twenty one but whered u think i got the money for that escort :)

I absolutely agree with the advice you've been given at your 50 visits to the emergency room, by the "regular doctor," and at the crisis center.

Your risk was nearly nonexistent. Your symptoms are not indicative of HIV.

My advice is simple: If your skin is bothering you, see a dermatologist (skin doctor). For your irrational fears, HIV phobia, and being the "King of anxiety," you need to see a psychiatrist. Bring a copy of this posting with you to your first visit and show it to your psychiatrist.

Although I very much appreciate your offer to make a donation to my foundation, please note my services here are free and available to everyone.

Good luck. Feel better.

natural lamb condoms
Dr. Bob, please answer a question that is tough, no more easy BJ BS