natural lamb condoms

Dear and very admired Bob,

Im a hetero male,HIV-, and had two sexual contacts with an uknown HIV staus girl, we used natural lamb condoms both times, which are not for HIV prevention but for pregnancy, didnt relized it until I read the small print, I just asked for the most sensitive condoms in and the clerk handed those to me,

should I be worried?

youre a wondeful human being Bob, Id fick up your bandwith if I were to tell you what a great man you are in detail,great in every detail according to Dr. Steve,he he,

;)

peace

You are absolutely correct: "Natural lamb condoms" are not protective against HIV. That small-print warning should really be in large bold print!

Should you be worried? No. But should you be HIV tested? Yes.

Statistically, your risk is still low, but not completely nonexistent. Consequently, I'd recommend a three-month test to confirm your negative HIV status. I'd also recommend you stock up on latex or polyurethane condoms and write to the natural lamb condom folks, demanding they make their small-print warning more readable.

Finally, is Dr. Steve giving away family secrets again? Am I going to have to learn how to speak Spanish just to monitor what details he's posting?

Good luck. Stay well.

Testing Question
Save Me Dr B