No One to Talk to and in Need of Some Advice

Dr. Bob, I need some advice. No one knows about this and I'm not sure any one of my family members would understand. I met a Transexual on the internet and ended up sleeping with her. I had both insertive and receptive anal intercourse with her (my first time on both and not going to do it again), which was protected and there was no ejaculation during this time. I had also given unprotected oral to her, also without ejaculation. This lasted for 2 minutes maximum. I realize the risk of transmission is low for this but I found out after that she worked as an escort- she told me, and said she was careful as she put it "I don't want to put my life on the line to make money". Whether I believe her or not doesn't matter. My problem is the following. Immediately after this episode I met an amazing girl that I think I could have a great life with. It's early on in our relationship and I'm not sure she'd understand if I told her about my situation. What would your advice be? I really don't want to put her in any harm, so I will only have protected intercourse with her- but if you were me, what would you do right now? Thanks, I think you are the only person on the internet who knows what people need when dealing with this difficult disease. I think you are very brave and wish for only the best for you and Steve. 15.

I agree your HIV risk from your night of experimentation in "Tranny-sylvania" is extremely low. Since you are having protected sex with your new girlfriend (a very good idea), there is essentially no risk to her. And besides, you really don't know whom she may have slept with in the past either, right? So safer sex is never a bad idea!

I'd suggest you get an HIV test three or more months after your tranny sex-perience. It will most likely be negative, and that should put an end to any lingering fears you might still have.

Good luck with your new relationship! I hope you'll be as happy as Steve and I.

Stay well.

HELP MY SKIN IS NOW RUINED!!!
Baseball Analagies