Chances of HIV, IM FREAKING OUT!

Firstly, i must say that your forums and advice has kept me sane. I will be donating ASAP. thankyou. Please tell me im over reacting. I recently went to thailand and slept with a thai girl. I used a condom, but received a blow job unprotected. Also she put a finger in my anus. Im absolutely freaking out. Ive been away for 2 weeks out of a 4 month trip and feel like going home. A few days after the incident i had a fever and pains for 48hrs. I had been going out alot (8days) drinking and without much sleep, and the fever etc is the main reason im really scared, because im generally a fit and healthy person. Im so scared, please give me some advice. Thankyou in advance.

Your write, ". . . Please tell me I'm overreacting . . . ." OK! YOU ARE OVERREACTING! There, feel better??

Listen up, my friend. You used a condom for sex. If the latex condom was used properly and didn't break, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. Oral sex carries an extremely low risk of HIV transmission. The finger in the butt maneuver carries essentially no risk of HIV transmission. Symptoms do not equal HIV disease.

If you remain worried, get HIV tested in three months, but from what you've told me, your risk is extremely minimal.

I'd suggest you enjoy the rest of your vacation, but don't overdo the booze. And do try to get adequate rest.

Thank you for your donation! (www.concertedeffort.org) It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Good luck. Stay well.

New Mom in shock...
HELP MY SKIN IS NOW RUINED!!!