|NYTimes: Good Article
Aug 20, 2004
Didn't know where else to post this you sexy bitch, but it's a great, heartening article for those living with HIV (even if they mistakenly equate HIV and AIDS): http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/17/health/17aids.html
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll take that "sexy bitch" comment as a compliment . . . .
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- 180 Day Negative Hiv Test After Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.