NYTimes: Good Article
Aug 20, 2004
Didn't know where else to post this you sexy bitch, but it's a great, heartening article for those living with HIV (even if they mistakenly equate HIV and AIDS): http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/17/health/17aids.html
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll take that "sexy bitch" comment as a compliment . . . .
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Hiv Symptoms And Test Negative?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.