|There's a cure for AIDS.. Education.. Unless it has butt hands.
Aug 16, 2004
God bless the damn conservatives.
"The custodians were supposed to paint over just one mural, which featured hands doing sign language and the words, "AIDS has a cure ... Education," sources said.
The building's five principals apparently had decided the hands resembled human buttocks and were not appropriate for the kindergartners to fifth-graders who share the lunchroom with high schoolers, two sources said."
Don't you wish you could vote for Kerry twice?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
They painted over an "AIDS has a cure . . . Education" mural because the five principals thought the sign language-posed hands resembled human buttocks??? Gosh, and I though those guys just couldn't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.
It seems Bush's educational policies are indeed working! Add that to the growing list of Bush beliefs, such as:
1. Global warming, stem cell research, and tobacco's link to cancer are all junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools.
2. If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.
3. Providing healthcare to all Iraqis is sound policy. Providing healthcare to all Americans is socialism.
Time for Bush to get Bushwhacked all the way back to Crawford, Texas.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.