There's a cure for AIDS.. Education.. Unless it has butt hands.

God bless the damn conservatives.

"The custodians were supposed to paint over just one mural, which featured hands doing sign language and the words, "AIDS has a cure ... Education," sources said.

The building's five principals apparently had decided the hands resembled human buttocks and were not appropriate for the kindergartners to fifth-graders who share the lunchroom with high schoolers, two sources said."

Don't you wish you could vote for Kerry twice?

They painted over an "AIDS has a cure . . . Education" mural because the five principals thought the sign language-posed hands resembled human buttocks??? Gosh, and I though those guys just couldn't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

It seems Bush's educational policies are indeed working! Add that to the growing list of Bush beliefs, such as:

1. Global warming, stem cell research, and tobacco's link to cancer are all junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools.

2. If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.

3. Providing healthcare to all Iraqis is sound policy. Providing healthcare to all Americans is socialism.

Time for Bush to get Bushwhacked all the way back to Crawford, Texas.

Dr. BoB MY psychic told me I could get it!
re: local HIV infection