Dr. BoB MY psychic told me I could get it!

Hello Doctor.

I had protected anal sex and unprotected oral sex with a male model I had one encounter with a man in January- just unprotected oral sex.....my question is given that there was no break in the condom, what is the likelihood I could have gotten the disease. My psychic told me that people can get HIV through the saliva....and through oral sex and NOW I am worried!

OK, the part about having sex with a male model I understand (Bravo! Good for you!), but getting medical advice from your psychic? What's up with that??? Hmmm, do you get your legal advice from the check-out gal at Piggly Wiggly???

The risk of HIV transmission from unprotected oral sex is very low. Review the archives of this forum, as I've discussed this topic ad nauseam for years and years. If you remain worried, get HIV tested three months or more following your International Male catalogue model oral sexperience. The odds are astronomically in your favor for not having contracted HIV form this encounter. And I don't need my crystal ball to make that prediction.

Stay well.

canuck, freaking out
There's a cure for AIDS.. Education.. Unless it has butt hands.