PEP ? Non- sexual exposure

Hi, Thanks so much for reading this post, I have wrote to you before regarding my concerns.

I was helping to move some wood today with rough edges on it. I got a slight cut (scratch) on my hand which I did not notice untill the man who came to collect the wood shook my hand when saying bye. The cut was fresh but the bleeding seemed to have stopped before I even noticed it.It had sort of taken a small top layer of the skin off. I do not know if he had any cuts or not, or his status. I could not see any blood on my hand apart from what seemed to have come from my scratch. Do I need to see a doctor for pep, or am i being stupid ??

Yours sincrely Emma x x

Hello Emma,

If the two choices are PEP or stupid, I'd have to say stupid, definitely stupid.

Spend some time reading through the archives, Emma. You'll find a wealth of information there to help allay your irrational fears.

Stay well.

My WBC counts
Maybe in Love