My WBC counts

Dear sir, First of all I appreaciate you to give immense support and scientific quidence to crores of people in the world Please help me in clearing my doubts.I am planning to donate my one month salary to your foundation.One month back i have visited a lady parlour.she masterbated me in that night.but at that time there was a small fresh cut on my pennis(5 minutes old)and small amount of vaginal fluid or semen fallen on that cut.I am sure that these fluids might have contacted with the blood of mine.After 17 days of i suffered from fever,body pain,a change in vision,pain in the groien area,headache(mild)and chest pain,short breathing,small red spot in the legs.These lasted for only 3 to four days only.So i tested by blood for wbc counts.in that my WBC count is 3.9 only(Lym:17.1%,Gran:70%,and i am having normal RBc counts.Bilirubin content is 1.7(little bit high).I tested for malaria and it came + ve.(I tested in 3 hospitals only in one hospital it came + and all others it came -ve).Now i am in immense tensiuon that i am affected with HIV.Shall I go for an HIV test?I am waiting for three months to complete for elisa test.Pls help me in this situation with regds sts

"Scientific quidence to crores of people???" OK, if you say so.

Masturbation, even with a small cut on your "pennis" is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission. If you remain concerned, then get HIV tested at three months. Symptoms (even pains in the "groien") are notoriously unreliable. I don't believe your "immense tensiuon" is at all warranted.

Good luck. Thanks for your donation!

Partner NEGATIVE, What about me?
PEP ? Non- sexual exposure