Partner NEGATIVE, What about me?

Dr. I have been worried about beeing infected with HIV, I am a top gay man living with my partner who is bottom, for about 2 years, i have been loyal all this time and only worried about my previous relationships since I might have got the virus, My partner and me have practiced unprotected anal sex beeing ME the insertive partner, he got tested few days ago after 2 years of risky sexual activity with me and the result was negative he does not have HIV 1-2 antibodies, Should I wohhoo too? If my partner who had the higher risk (anal intercourse-receptive)of beeing infected by me with the virus is not infected, DOES IT MEAN I AM NOT INFECTED EITHER??? We have been sexually active for about two years,our sexual relations have been totally unprotected and I have ejaculated inside him all episodes, is it possible that I might have the virus and not have infected him? I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE PLEASE!!! >I feel a bit ashamed of writing you this, but i know you will understand! THANKS A LOT!

Sure, I understand, but what you need to understand is . . .

1. Your partner tested HIV negative. That means he (not you) is HIV negative. You cannot use him as a surrogate.

2. If you've had unprotected sex and are concerned about HIV infection, you need an HIV test three months or more after the last possible exposure.

3. All unprotected sex places both you and your partner at risk for STDs, including HIV. Why take the risk? Why be "ashamed?"

4. Enjoy sex. Just do it safely.

You're welcome!

Magnetic gay relationship
My WBC counts