please help I am running out of blood to test with

Dr. Bob,

Is their any test that i can take before the 3 months to help me know if I have this desease or not?

I have taken already 6 tests including: 1 17 days blood draw to lab 2 46 days blood draw to lab 3 53 day orasure mouth swab 4 60 day rapid test 5 66 day blood draw to lab 6 74 day rapid test

Please help I am running out of blood...........I feel I need to test everyday to releave the stress and be able to funtion for a day or two. Before you say it "I am see professional help" and heavely medicated....

"I am see professional help and heavely medicated . . . ??" Yes, so it would appear form the looks of that sentence. However, if you continue to "feel the need to test everyday to 'releave' the stress and be able to 'funtion' for a day or two," I'm not sure the professional help or the medication is working very well for you.

Although you did not provide any details about your potential HIV-exposure risk, I can tell you that testing prior to three months is not considered definitive. I doubt you'll actually run out of blood, but you may run out of money paying for excessive (and unwarranted) tests or out of gas driving to and from the lab. But rather than running out of anything, I would suggest you "run to" a psychiatrist and show them this question and my response. You need help for your irrational fears and obsessive behavior.

local hiv infection
oral sex with bi hemophiliac 11 years ago