Bush has to go?????

Dr. Bob I agree that Bush is the worst president of my life. Kerry will bring back programs to help hiv research and other programs that benefit the less fortunate. Whether a person is democratic, republican, or left or right. We can not re-elect bush. I can not understand people that vote for a president that has cut taxes for the rich, took us to war on false pretenses, basically he lied. Fuel prices have risen out of control, can not afford housing, We need a president that will stop spending the poors taxes surplus on his agendas. Our needs are for better research for diseases, better health care, more social security, and making california a place were we can afford live Bush does not serve the country, he serves the interest of those who elect him. Ronald reagans son is voting for kerry, because he knows the man siting in the white house is not a president for the people. Lets face it if you make millions a year and don't care about issues facing the middle and lower class then vote bush if not you have to vote kerry. Dont take my word,. Just become aware.

Here's my Dubya quote for the week. He was speaking (and I use the term loosely) in Washington, D.C. on August 5th:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, AND SO ARE WE! They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, AND NEITHER DO WE!"

No, I didn't make that up!

acidental prick of needle from HIV + patient
local hiv infection