hiv and water bath
Aug 13, 2004
My girl freind is hiv pos. here viral load is undetectable. We practice safe sex. My question is what is the risk of hiv transmission if we share our bath?.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Splish splash, go take that bath, because even if you rub a dub dub with three (HIV positive) men in a tub, your HIV transmission risk is nil.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diagnostic Tests For Liver Function
- Is Hepatitis And Hiv The Same?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnancy Blood Work Results For Hiv?
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Is One Checked For Hiv Before Taking Accutane?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.