hiv and water bath
Aug 13, 2004
My girl freind is hiv pos. here viral load is undetectable. We practice safe sex. My question is what is the risk of hiv transmission if we share our bath?.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Splish splash, go take that bath, because even if you rub a dub dub with three (HIV positive) men in a tub, your HIV transmission risk is nil.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
- Cum On Hand And Then Fingering
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.