Help please im loosing it, i would like to be able to donate more..

Hi Doc I wrote you a few days ago, I think Im loosing my mind and Im searching for help, i guess i have and anxiety disorder. It all started about two months ago, I went stupid and had sex with a prostitute, I weared a latex condom, but after penetration(I didnt finish inside her) I masturbated for a little bit until i finished,so obviously i was in contact with her fluids, after that i removed the condom from ny penis. The thing is that i dont remember if i touched the head of my penis after taking the condom off. After 10 or 15 days I felt pain in my legs, i had a headache, and maybe some fever, I dont Know. Now after two months, and after i read about ARS im starting to feel symptoms, i feel bad. I havent sweat in the nights, I dont have fatigue, But i feel pain in my legs and in my head and my throat hurts . I have a little daugther she is 10 months old, and i want to see her grow up into a women. Please please help me Doctor, I need a word of support. I know that I may have a severe mental disorder, because i just cant stop thinking about this, I cant work, study i cant do anything, so Doc if im worrying unnecesarily please answer back. I would love to help your foundation, still im not a very wealthy man, so my contribution wont be enormous but i guess is something for the cause. Thanks god there are persons like you in the world, i live in a southamerican country, when people with AIDS is totally discriminated, so i cant talk to anyone. Once again forgive for my english, it is not my native language. Thank you very much for your attention, and compassion to other human beings.

Hello South American Worrier,

Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your risk of contracting HIV is essentially nonexistent. Touching the head of your penis while taking the condom off, even if it has some vaginal fluids on it, is not a significant HIV risk.

I agree you have an anxiety disorder. I would strongly suggest you seek counseling to help you cope with this problem. Fear of HIV, not HIV itself, is what you need help with. Anxiety, stress, guilt these are all very treatable conditions. Stop chasing HIV and get the help you really need.

Thanks for your donation. Good luck. Feel better.

OVERSEAS IN THE WAR! HELP!
Hemorrhoid Treatment?