OVERSEAS IN THE WAR! HELP!

Doctor Bob, I had an exposure overseas about 4 weeks ago. The exposure was unprotected oral and protected vaginal. I checked the following morning and the condoms didnt look like they failed. This girl was from overseas by the way. She checked out negative on her hiv blood test as well as syphilis the next day. I was so paranoid. The following day after the exposure I had a really bad headache and diarrhea in the morning until the afternoon. A couple days later heading into the US I had an uncomfortable feeling in my prostate that made my eyes water sometimes. This lasted for about a week. I also had two little red like acne dots appear in my pubic area and go away. I had a rash on my butt for one day and it also went away. This rash was in the second week. I also was very fatigue the first week into the second week. I felt light headed, stomach felt empty all the time, and felt nauseated. My feet hurt me when I walked on them bare foot and my skin is really sensitive behind my thighs and my abdomen. My muscles ached also. So, I had an exposure with my girlfriend when I got back into states. She preformed unprotected oral on me without ejaculation and protected vaginal once again. About 4 hours later she was vomiting, diarrhea , high temp, sore throat, and rash in-between the legs, she broke out on her face real bad with acne, and those red like acne dots were on her body as well. She felt normal the next day but, tired. I am very freaked out!! Now, Im back overseas and my tongue has felt like its numb, lymph nodes on my collar bone and armpits felt painful, and I have had tightness in my neck along with a headache lasting for days now. And still fatigue. I need your help please Doctor Bob. Im not a disease chaser and never have been. This is the first time Ive screwed up like this and never will again. But, could you please tell me what you think of this? Could this be related to HIV-ARS?

Sincerely, WW

Hello Overseas WW,

Your exposure is primarily unprotected oral sex, assuming a latex condom was used properly and did not fail for the "protected vaginal" nookie. Consequently, your HIV risk is very low. The sex partner tested negative for HIV and syphilis the next day. So tell me again exactly why you are "so paranoid?" Your symptoms are vague and not suggestive of HIV ARS (way too early and what does an "uncomfortable prostate that made your eyes water" have to do with HIV???).

Next, what about your girlfriend? Her symptoms occurred four hours after having unprotected oral without ejaculation the time course alone would rule out HIV as a cause (again, way, way, way too early to be HIV related).

You may not be a disease chaser, but you are certainly fixated on the wrong disease at the moment. I can't diagnose your condition over the Internet, but I can tell you what's not causing it. It's NOT HIV. See a physician if you are having ongoing symptoms. See a counselor if you are having ongoing irrational fears about HIV. Please realize that HIV is not your problem.

Good luck. Come home safely.

CONVINCED 1st CASE OF HIV FROM BEING RIMMED-PLEASE ANSWER!
Help please im loosing it, i would like to be able to donate more..