scared and confused and nedd answers

i am 16 and i think i might have an std. yes, i have had unprotected sex maybe a few times but with 1 and only first partner. there is no way i can ask my parents to take me to get tested, i cant tell them i lost my virginity 1)beacause my dad's arabic 2) because my partner is 19(which is against the law) and i never askes him about it yet.. he has already told me b4 that he has gotten tested 3 times recently

i have yellw distarge and a painful and itchy sore in top of between lips...

do u know of any places i can go get checked without my parents and without anyone knowing?? if u cant help i understand

If you live within the United States, you can try locating a Planned Parenthood clinic nearest you (visit their website, www.plannedparenthood.org). If there is an adult that you can trust or confide in, try approaching him/her with your dilemma.

It is difficult to say what you can generally do in a situation like yours, because where you live in the world can have a great impact on your ability to access healthcare.

RMK

Symptoms of HIV
Second opinion, please.