Aug 8, 2004
Hello Dr Bob, I apologize sincerely for not using capital letters. I realize now what you mean't by not being able to understand what you are reading. I am actually not very well with English and punctuation, but next time I will try to do better. You actually made me feel a little bad about it, but life goes on,and the next one you will be able to read clearly....
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, I didn't realize English wasn't your first language. I assumed you were just being lazy. I certainly won't fault anyone for making mistakes when speaking or writing a foreign language. You wouldn't believe how I can torture "La Langue de Molière!" (French)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Pcr Test Days After Exposure
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Heat?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.