Your answer was not 100% correct

You just posted a response to a question about HIV risk from urine, sweat, etc. You said there is no risk. That is not 100% accurate, since people might interpret that to mean certain sexual activities involving urine carry no HIV risk, when they may well carry risk. Although as I understand it urine is indeed no risk or extremely low risk itself as a body fluid, with men it comes out of the penis which always carries the possibility of cum or precum coming out as well if encountered sexually (or even blood if they have blood in their urine - which isn't always visible). I was with a man recently who is an HIV researcher (of all things!) who said it was very low risk for him to urinate inside my ass because urine can't transmit HIV. But to get his penis in my ass to do that would require him inserting it without a condom while erect, which brings up the possibility of precum exposure. Likewise, if I let him urinate in my mouth during sex (while he is aroused and has precum), then a very low risk oral exposure could also occur. Low risk, yes. No risk? As I understand it, you can't say that!

Congratulations! You just won tonight's "unclear on the concept" award!!!

If a dude inserts his erect penis in your ass without a condom, you are having unprotected receptive anal sex, which carries the highest risk for HIV transmission, whether or not you let the guy take a whiz in your butt or not. Next, if you put an erect penis in your mouth, you are having oral sex. Therefore, the HIV risk is not urine, but anal or oral sex, right???

So, where shall we send your award? It's a copy of My Pet Goat signed by Gee Dubya (he is the world's reigning champion in the "Unclear on the Concept" event)

You are getting rusty, Dr. Bob
To PEP or not??