Reducing Risks of Contraction when with a h.i.v.+ female

I understand that my being a h.i.v. negative male with an h.i.v. postitive female is much better of not being infected than the other way around. I also understand that if you expose yourself to less fluids and blood and the like you have a less chance of contracting. What I really want to know is, if I wanted to boost my immune system to decrease the likelihood of contracting h.i.v. without having major side effects from whatever I am taking, what would you suggest I do. Green tea is supposed to help a little, vitamin C helps too I think, I know once infected you are infected but the amount of exposure required to cause h.i.v. has to be tied at least to some extent on the body's ability to fight off the exposure. What can I do to maximize my health in terms of preventing exposure from a life partner. Giving her up is just not an option (I will gladly be h.i.v. positive before ever not being with her).

Poor nutrition, excessive stress, chronic or recurrent infections, certain medications, I.V. drug abuse, and general poor health can all depress our immune system.

Supplements, tea, alternative therapies, and the like do not "boost" one's immunity.

For optimal immune health, I recommend optimizing your nutrition (good balanced diet), getting adequate rest and exercise, and decreasing excessive stress. In addition, I recommend general good health measures, such as not smoking, drinking only in moderation, and not using illicit drugs or voting Republican.

I, too, am part of a magnetic couple. I'm positive and Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) is negative. We've been together for over a decade and have the most amazing, passionate relationship imaginable. And yes, it includes copious mind-blowing sex. Check out the archives of this forum for additional information not on copious amounts of mind-blowing sex, but on discordant couples, including staying safe while enjoying the wonders of sex.

Stay well. Give your honey a hug from me.

IMMUNE SYSTEM please from Dubrovnik - Croatia
Facial Wasting,late treatments