HIV not Jump

Dear Dr Bob I am sure that you remember me who sent you a message entitled HIV jumps. AS I mentioned I received full body massage ended up with handjob/happy without condom (15 March 2004). We were both naked. However, we did not do any type of intercourse. Even I did not touch her body. She just touched me by her hand. Since we were so closed to each other (20 CM), I always think hiv may have jumped from her genital to mine making me infected. You were so enough kind and responded very Your response made me calmed and relax. However, on my trip to Toronto attending a conference, I decided to get test. I went to a doctor and explained every thing to her. She told me there is nothing to be worried. It is classified as a very low risk incident. I told her I know this things through internet and your side. Just I want to gat a HIV test while I am here in Canada for one week. So She sent me to a lab to be tested (21 June 2004) and told me that the result will be usually ready in two weeks. Since you will not be here by that time, you can call me and I will inform you about the result. After coming back to my country, I called her and the result was negative. Now my question is do I need another test after six month or this one which I took in 14 weeks is okay.

Thanks

You didn't need the first test, so why would you need a follow-up test? Reread my response to your first post below. My advice hasn't changed.

hiv jumps Posted: May 28, 2004

Dear Sir

I have read some of the answers in this website and basically you say that hiv can not pass by erotic massage and handjob/happy ending. I tried to make myself calm and relax by reading them. But I cant. I have read them more than hundred times and I always feel my situation is different and could be a way to be infected by hiv. In my trip to Malaysia, a prostitute massaged my body ended up with handjob/happy without condom. We were both naked. I thought simple massage is safe and now I am in a panic and always asking myself that the HIV may infected me this way. However, we did not do any type of intercourse. Even I did not touch her body. She just touched me by her hand with baby oil. This part make me so scared. We were sitting in front of each other. Our genitals had about 20 cm distance to each other (not genital contact). Since we were so closed to each other, I always think hiv may jump from her genital to mine making me infected or she fingered herself before giving me handjob. I am so scared that every night I dream that I am infected. I can not sleep at all. Whenever I think about the symptoms I go down to the death. I had sore throat, swollen lymph glands on my neck, chili and night sweats three or four weeks after this event. Please let me know that what is my situation and what should I do? I am married with three children. Best regards.

Respose from Dr. Bob:

Hello Married with Children, You think your situation is different, because HIV may "jump" from her love canal to your one-eyed monster? As Cher said when she bitch-slapped Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck, "Snap out of it!" HIV is a virus, not a frickin' kangaroo!!! No, HIV does not jump, skip, hop, samba, or cha-cha-cha. HIV is not your problem. Guilt is! If you haven't confessed this whole affair to your wife, I'd suggest you do so. If you have done that and continue to have irrational fears and overwhelming guilt/anxiety, you need to seek professional help. Counseling is probably the best way to assure you that what you've "read more than 100 times" is indeed true, and that your case is not "different." Good luck. Dr. Bob

I spit on HIV and on Dubya (Full Version)
And on the 91st day God created antibodies....